Adobe has established the method for DNG preset installations into Lightroom onto a mobile device that is not connected to the Adobe Creative Cloud with a paid subscription. Here is the brief version of how it works:
1. Download and install the free lightroom mobile app from the Google Play or Galaxy store.
2. Download the zipped file containing DNG photo files directly to your mobile device.
3. Unzip the download file containing the DNG photo files.
4. Add the photo files to your Lightroom Mobile app.
5. Save the presets that are contained inside each DNG photo file.
6. Use the saved presets to edit your own photos.
This page contains both video and text instructions to install DNG presets into the free Lightroom Mobile app on an Android mobile device.